I’ve seen lots of people creating bucket lists lately, and although I love the idea behind it, I think a 30 before 30 list sounds a little nicer…
When I think of Bucket List, I think of procrastination. I literally have my whole life to complete the items on my list, but a 30 before 30 needs to be done in the next 5 and a half years. Cue slight urgency!
I thought it’d be nice to share my list with you, that way it should motivate me to start ticking things off!
- Scuba Dive
[Photo to come!]
- Move out – properly!
- Go to Ireland
- Go to see Robyn in Australia
- Learn to bake bread
- Get engaged
- Get married
- Buy a pair of patent nude Louboutins
- Epic Road trip up the UK
- Go to V festival
- Gamble in Vegas (under $20, I’m not a total party animal)
- Get those letters after my name
- Get a French bulldog
- Go to see Michelle in Brazil
- Go to the Ballet
- Learn to apply makeup semi professionally
- Learn to style my hair (other than messy bun or straightened!)
- Swim with Sharks
- Get a tattoo
- Buy a bigger house
- Organise a charity event
- Create a successful online business
- Spend a night under the stars
- Do the Half MoonWalk in London in my Bra.
- Start a Youtube Channel
- Start a blog
- See the Northern Lights
- Go to an Outdoor Cinema
Do a trampoline fitness class
I’d love to see yours, perhaps get some ideas for a 40 before 40 list?
Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter (@nicoliiex) or Instagram (Nicolie.x) or Snapchat (xnicolelouisexx) to see when I tick these off!:)