I am so so so excited to share this one with you!
Ages and ages ago, at my parents house, I was rummaging in the cupboards for something sweet to eat… not a lot has changed. Just as I was about to admit defeat, my mum suggested I use the condensed milk in the cupboard to make something.
I hopped online and browsed through quick recipes using Condensed Milk, and thats when I found the holey grail for recipes…. Microwave Fudge.
Being a microwave fudge novice, I played it safe with just a chocolate fudge, and it was delightful. This time I wanted to be more adventurous. This time I wanted to make M&M and Salted Pretzel fudge.
Want to try it too? Here’s what you’ll need…
1 tin of sweetened condensed milk. (400 grams /14 Ounces)
300 grams of Chocolate chips (12 Ounces) I used a mix of milk and white because I’m a rebel.
1 bag of M&Ms (or any chocolate or filling you want) I opted for 50/50 normal and crispy M&Ms
1 bag of Salted Pretzels
1 heat proof container, lined with foil/baking parchment or clingfilm
1 Microwave Bowl
This is what I did…
- Pour the Condensed milk and chocolate chips into the microwave bowl, give a quick stir
- Heat in Microwave in 30 – 1 minute blasts until chocolate is full melted.
- cool for 30 seconds
- add in M&Ms and lightly crushed up Pretzels and stir (hold some filling back for toppings..
- Pour into the heatproof container and allow to cool for a minute or two
- Sprinkle toppings to decorate
- Allow to cool, I put mine in the fridge for quickness.
- Once full cooled, cut into chunks and enjoy!
Super easy and versatile. I think I’m going to do a peanut butter and chocolate one next time as a tribute to Reeses Cups, one of my mums favourites!
GBBO Series 8, I’m coming for you!
Let me know if you give it a go and what creations you make!
Love Nicole x