Good Afternoon Lovelies
I saw this tag on saturdayonwednesday and loved it so much I wanted to do it for myself. Hope you enjoy!
- Were you named after anyone?
The lady from the Renault advert… ‘Nicole? Papa?’
- If you had one superpower what would it be?
I legit want to freeze time, Bernards watch style.
- Do you like your handwriting?
For the 1st 2 lines, yes. After that, god no.
- What is your favourite lunch?
Right now, beetroot, and goats cheese salad.
- Instagram or twitter?
- If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
Fo’ Sho’. I’m a hoot.
- Do you bake?
Yes, this is also why I would be friends with me.
- Do you like flying?
- Would you bungee jump?
- What is your favourite cereal?
Loving a bit of Shreddies right now.
- Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Nooo. My mum will tell you I ruin all of my laceup shoes by forcing them on and off my feet without undoing them
- Do you think you’re strong?
- What is your favourite ice cream?
Ben and Jerry’s Peanut butter cups.
- What is the first thing you notice about people?
Eyes, Teeth and posture.
- Red or pink?
Pink, no Red, no Pink. Depends on the day you ask. Today, Pink.
- What is the least favourite thing about yourself?
My prematurely aged bones click, click, clicking at any movement.
- Who do you miss the most?
The days of no responsibility.
- What was the last book you read because everyone was reading it?
The Single Girls to do List by Lindsey Kelk, for the umpteenth time.
- What film made you cry the most?
Only bloody Watership Down.
- What was the last thing you ate?
A shortbread biscuit, Shhh don’t tell my PT.
- What are you listening to right now?
The kettle boiling, nearly time for a lovely cuppa.
- If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
What a question. Yellow.
- Favourite smell?
The rain, or seaside doughnuts.
- Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
The mortgage lady.
- Mountain hideaway or beach house?
I’ll take a mountain hideaway on a mountain by the beach.
- Favourite sport to watch?
- Hair colour?
Brunette and Blonde
- Eye colour?
- Puppies or kittens?
- Favourite food?
- Scary film or happy endings?
Scary all the way!
- Last film you watched?
- What book are you reading now?
I am re-reading and loving Sylvia Day’s Crossfire series.
- Summer or winter?
Winter in Summer and Summer in Winter. Always wanting what I can’t have.
- Hugs or kisses?
- Favourite dessert?
- Favourite room in your house?
- How long have you been on Facebook?
About 8 years.
- What is your favourite country to visit?
- What was the last country you visited?
- Favourite sound?
- Rolling Stones or the Beatles?
Rolling Stones, definitely.
- What is the farthest you have been from home?
- Do you have a special talent?
I have zero talents
- Where were you born?
- Where are you living now?
Still Essex, just 15 minutes further down the road.
- Favourite Hitchcock movie?
- What book have you read again and again?
Harry Potter, all of them.
- Favourite TV series that’s on now?
I was loving Agatha Raisin but that’s finished now 😦
- Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
- What’s your favourite drink?
Tea, strong white with one sweetener (and a rich tea on the side).
- Jogging or swimming?
- What was the first film you saw at the cinema?
I can barely remember the last film I saw at the cinema, and that was this week.
- Heels or flats?
Heels (emergency flats in handbag though!)
- Least favourite food?
- Bath or shower?
- Iphone or android?
- Favourite band? Right now?
- Favourite solo artist?
Again, right now? Justin Bieber. Don’t hate.
- Dolphins or Koala’s?
Dolphins. Don’t Koala’s have STDs?
- Best way to decompress?
Writing, baking or walking to the beach.
- Best gift you’ve ever received?
My sense of humour.
- Best gift you’ve ever given?
- Favourite fruit?
- What was your first pet?
- Favourite board game?
- How do you have your coffee?
Starbucks order: Skinny Caramel Machiato
At home: White with 2 sugars.
- Best invention?
From a girls point of view… concealer, cos girl you know I did not wake up like this.
In general, I think the internet.
- Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds, please, on my ring finger? Yes. Thank you.
- Blow dry or air dry?
- Cheap or expensive shampoo?
Expensive, you get what you pay for.
- How difficult was it to answer these questions?
Not too bad thanks!
Pretty sure this was supposed to be 73 questions long? Unless I can’t count (which is likely) there only appear to be 72 questions.
Y’know what, I’mma leave it like this.
Would love to see your answers (to these and the other question I’ve mysteriously not copied?!) link your posts in the comments!